The Faroe Islands are a cluster of islands about 200 miles north of Scotland. This region yields this fabulous delicious sought after salmon from the icy cold waters and natural habitat in the region.
- Completely free of antibiotics
- The lowest feed conversion ratio of all salmon producing nations as well as the lowest mortality rate and highest smolt yield
- Fed non-GMO feed
Especially rich in the healthy Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA and EPA) and has a healthy Omega-3 to 6 ratio of 1.4:1.
- Aquatic Stewardship Council certified - from farms that have been independently assessed and certified for being environmentally and socially responsible
- Due to the fact that our items are hand-cut, the actual weight may vary by 0.5oz.
Country of Origin: Faroe Islands
Method of Production: Farm Raised
Contains: Fish (Salmon)
- This item is in vacuum sealed packaging and is shipped frozen with dry ice and insulation to keep the product at an ideal temperature during transit. Consume by use by date for best results.
Recommended Cooking Method
Get a heavy-bottomed pan very hot over medium-high heat for several minutes.
Dry The Fish
There are two main reasons fish sticks. The pan is either not hot enough or there is too much moisture on the fish. Before seasoning it, pat dry with a paper towel.
Evenly coat a pan with a neutral oil. Heat to just smoking before you add the fish.
Do not mess with the fish. Let it cook. As you see a golden-brown color around the edge, slide a spatula gently under to turn it over. Fish can flake and fall apart when it is cooked, so be gentle. Allow 2-3 minutes per side for a perfectly cooked fish.